11 Random, irrelevant (but perhaps interesting to read) things about me (11 because I had 11 things to say. Not a nice even 10 like Bambi has (lol) ):
- I think to much. Way too much. As in wake up in the middle of the night and write several blog posts, respond to emails and plan my day, all in my head think-too-much.
- At 40 years old I still say "like" and "totally." I've cut out the combo, "like totally," though. Mostly. I think. It's that raised in the 80's Cali thing I just can't seem to fully overcome ;)
- I LOVE cute shoes!! Surely I'm getting to old to wear blue and white, high-heeled gingham sandals, complete with bows on the toes, but... they're sooooo cute!!!
- The inside of me is different than the outside. The inside comes out here and on facebook. According to Natalie, I'm much more reserved on the outside.
- I'm 100%, totally and completely black and white in my thinking. If God said it, I believe it, and that should settle it. Why try to get around it?
- I'm fully and completely visionary. Even Sarah Mae told me so. My husband is as well. We have way more ideas that could fit into a life time.
- I like big words. I wish I knew more, and knew how to properly use them at any given time.
- I often forget how old I am. My 16 and 17 year old daughters make it even more difficult. We have way too much fun together!
- I always wanted to be a cheerleader in high school.
- I actually enjoy cleaning the house. I wish our Suburban though, could clean itself.
- If there is left over cake or pie in the frigde, it's totally breakfast!
When God said women were to be Keepers At Home, I believed it, and also believe that being a wife, mother and keeper at home is the Lord's highest calling for us as women. So convinced in fact, that our family has created the Homemaking 101 DVD.
Lastly, this blog, Renewing Housewives, is where I literally wrote what was on my heart in hopes of encouraging, motivating, and inspiring other housewives that strive to walk in the Spirit!
May we always follow after Him who called us, and may we continue each day to renew our minds!